BLOG HOP WINNER

Hi All,



It has been an interesting week. It has come to the time to make the announcement of the winner from my blog's commenters.

I would firstly like to thank everyone who hopped in and left me a comment. I greatly appreciated each and every comment left.

Do keep visiting and entering the challenges over at : http://www.incywincydesigns.blogspot.com/ as every week there are lots of exciting stuff going on.

So now onto the winner.......................................................................................................................

and the winner is.........................................................................................................................................

Rebekah of www.berryliciousblog.blogspot.com.

Congratulations Rebekah, please email me your details so I can get the image to you.

Thank you for entering.

Tami

Comments

Popular posts from this blog